Home Owner Associations Document Filing

Condominum/Home/Property Association Amendment and Approval Documents

E-Recording Inc. now serves many of the Lien Document requirements of attorneys serving:

  • Home Owner Associations (HOA)
  • Condominium Owner Associations (COA)
  • Property Owner Associations (POA)

Understanding that there are many reasons why Attorneys working on behalf of  HOAs, COAs, POAs need electronic lien document recording, we are happy to work with you to fulfill the mandate given to you by the members of HOAs, COAs, POAs.

Contact us today to discuss your electronic document recording requirements at 561-746-4640

  • Contact Us

    Do you have questions about our service please complete the form below and we will respond quickly.

    First Name: *

    Last Name: *

    Email Address: *


    Questions and Comments: